Dr. Anastasio-Naturopathic Doctor
Dr. Debra Anastasio is the Clinical Director of NENC and provides Naturopathic Medical & Personalized Wellness services including spiritual-based techniques. Having more than 35 years of combined medical experience as a nurse and doctor, she uses a comprehensive approach to address a wide variety of medical conditions focusing on nutritional therapies, botanical medicine, aromatherapy, functional medicine testing, and supplemental therapy. Dr. Anastasio has written two books, What the Bleep Can I Eat? and 30 Day Spiritual Healing Revelation- for this information and more visit www.dranastasio.com
- NATURAL FERTILITY CARE- including co-treatment with local fertility specialists and pre-post invitro acupuncture therapy
- DERMATOLOGY- diagnosis, comprehensive treatment, specialized skin care therapies, organic & gluten free skin care regimens
- ENDOCRINOLOGY, HORMONE BALANCE & MENOPAUSE- testing, treatment, plant-based hormone therapy, and cancer risk reduction.
- CLEANSING & DETOXIFICATION- in preparation for fertility effort, to balance hormones and stabilize peri-menopausal weight, mood and hormonal fluctuations.
Dr. Panza-Naturopathic Medicine
- CRANIO-SACRAL THERAPY
- HOMEOPATHY, FLOWER ESSENCES, AROMATHERAPY
- MEDITATION & GUIDED IMAGERY
- MIND-BODY MEDICINE
REFLEXOLOGY BY RITA
- Foot Reflexology
- Oncology Reflexology
- Facial Reflexology Level III
- Hot Stone Reflexology
Rita Painchaud has been practicing refloxology for over 10 years. Rita is certified through Memorial Sloan Kettering Integrative Medicine Service to provide oncology refelexology. Rita is a strong proponent of incorporating natural approaches into your healthcare regimen, specifically reflexology for physical health, relaxation and wellbeing. Reflexology helps alleviate headaches, arthritis pain, supports addiction withdrawal, pelvic and menstrual pain, irritable bowel, and sinusitis as a few examples.